Here, some thigh tips you can’t miss out:
Before starting any long-term exercise plan, consult with your doctor first to ensure you’re not injuring yourself with a brand new workout routine. For instance, if an athlete has a problem with back, there will be some certain thigh master exercises you need to avoid.
- Take 5 to 10 minutes to warm up and cool down
- Plan to start slowly and boost your activity level
- Complete 2- 4 sets of 6- 8 repetitions of each exercise
- Rest approximately 30-60 seconds between each
- Incorporate with aerobic exercises to boost your thigh master workout
THIGH MASTER EXERCISES
1. Flabby arms? Tone them up now!
Start: Keep your upper arm parallel to your body with your elbow on your leg.
Finish: With one hand on each handle, bring your thigh master in a 90 degree angle to exercise your arm. Repeat with other arm.
2. Round and beautiful shoulders? Do “Chest Press”
Start: With the hinge facing the ceiling and the handles pointed down, rest your elbows on the handles and place your hands near the hinge.
Finish: Slowly squeeze your elbows close together and exhale. Inhale and return slowly to the starting position.
3. Want a sexy back? Choose back training!
Start: Place the thigh master behind your back. Straighten your arms and rest your elbows on the handles and place your hands on the hinge.
Finish: Bend and squeeze your elbows together to exercise your back.
4. Get a thigh gap fast with “Thigh Bridge”